HET DIGITAAL GEWELD was founded in 1997 by director Indra Siera & editor Manu Van Hove. Over the years, this joint adventure resulted in countless successful production & postproduction projects of all kind: commercials, television series, documentaries, corporate presentations, music videos, short movies and feature films. Charis Putseys, working as their all round assistant for over ten years, would describe the strength of HDG as follows:
Working together and apart, INDRA & MANU are a very creative and effective match. I admire the passion and craftmanship that they invest in their work: an enthusiasm that always results in creative solutions, whatever the means and circumstances are that they dispose of... Add to this Manu’s technical & organizational talents, Indra’s musical & linguistic background, and -last but not least- the skills of an experienced TEAM of freelancers, and you’ll understand why HDG has the flexibility to offer a full production and postproduction service for whoever walks in: television houses, production & publicity agencies and of course all companies that want to ‘make a difference’ on the screen.
As a POSTPRODUCTION company we provide:
- The professionalism and experience of editor MANU VAN HOVE, well known in and outside Belgium for his technical expertise and creativity.
- 4 Final Cut Pro HD Suites for editing facilities, grading and graphics.
- A high-end 4:4:4 uncompressed Avid DS Nitris Suite for confo & online, detailed colour grading, masking and paint jobs.
- The right postproduction people on the right job, working closely together: graphic & motion designers, colorists, compositors, editors, 2D&3D animators.
As a small PRODUCTION company we offer:
- The services of non-exclusive director INDRA SIERA, well known for his creativity and craftmanship, and appreciated for his talent to get the best out of cast, scripts & crew.
- The creativity to transform your idea into a remarkable script.
- The expertise to gather a performant crew & cast to turn your concept into a strong commercial.
- A short communication line between client, director, production and post production team, which results in a constant awareness of our client’s wishes, and in an proactive and smooth workflow that leaves space to creativity and precision work.
The EXTRAS that we provide are:
- A 21 seats HD surround sound screening room for viewings and presentations. A direct link to the editing suites enables adaptation and recutting during the presentation.
- A whitekey studio for small-scale shootings or castings.
- An attractive working environment in an inspiring easy-to-reach neighborhood.